Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruise on Carnival Conquest

Sail Date: June 02, 2013

Entertainment was god awful. Wish I had not gone to sleep during the shows, then I could have got up and walked out. Rooms were clean and kept that way, but did have trouble getting ice in the room. All staff was friendly but not always helpful, Meals in the main dining room were hit or miss along with the service. Still waiting on my coffee after one meal. Made the request to 2 of our wait staff but no coffee. Did miss the open air deck common on Norwegian and Holland ships to have morning coffee on. My wife and her sister missed the observation lounge where they could sit and read while watching the world go by and not be in the heat and noise of center deck. Seems like everything on this ship was designed to send you to the center pool. Lines were long in slow in the buffet. No wait service at all on the deck above center pool or inside ship. Seems I always had to get up and go to bar to get drinks. I am still wondering why they ported in Freeport. Shore excursions seemed to be awful pricey. I mean 79$ per person for 3 hrs sitting on a beach. I don't think so Tim. This was our 3rd cruise with Carnival and they did give us a free drink coupon. Good only during breakfast or lunch. That struck me as really funny. A lot of us don't drink at that time of day. Over all Carnival or the Conquest did anything to make me think about rebooking with them. One instance on the cruise while on the elevator a crew member got on the elevator sneezing and complaining about not feeling well. We got off as soon as possible, but one member of our party did come down with a cold the day we got debarked.
Worst entertainment I have ever had on a cruise
Freeport you got to be joking