Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Average nothing special

Sail Date: March 31, 2013

I like kids but our cruise had way too many young people running wild with little supervision. Forget trying to get into the hot tubs, elevators and pools. Kids, everywhere. My wife and I will never take another cruise at spring break again.
The entertainment was fair to poor, we snaged some windy days and never made it into the first port of call. Our dining room waiters were friendly and provided outstanding service. The so called family friendly laugh entertainment was crude.
I gave this cruise 3 stares but probably should have given it 2 stars.