Best Experience of my Life

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: January 27, 2013
Ship: Carnival Conquest
I recently went on a cruise through carnival, and was aboard the carnival conquest. I had an amazing, memorable, and extravagant time. The staff were the nicest, and by far the best workers I have ever seen. I have to give a shout out for our waiters who I would LOVE to meet again Vlad, Septaphora, and Dana. They went out of their way to serve us and it was a great opportunity to meet them. I really hope to meet them again some day, and cruise with Carnival some time in the near future.

There was always something to do.

Best Employees I have ever seen, they definitely deserve a raise.

Nothing was wrong