Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Cruise to Remeber

Sail Date: March 10, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Cabin: 2292/2386

Everything about this cruise was great. I mean from the time we boarded till the time we got off the boat. Carnival made this a very outstanding spring break for my kids. They have not stop talking about the great time they had on the cruise. If and when my friends ask about the cruise, we will most definitely recommend carnival to them.
I only had one problem with carnival. I received a gold card on the cruise and my wife received a red card. Know keep in mind, my wife and I travel together, so how did she receive a red card and I received a gold card. We went to the front desk to inquire about the mistake and they told us we will have an answer the next day. Well the next day came and went and I'm still waiting on them to correct the problem. She should have a gold card as I do.
In all, we had a great time and we where determine to not let that spoil our cruise.
Thanks again Carnival for making this a wonderful experience for me and my family.

Cruise Photos

outstanding crew/8:15 dinning moet room
New Orleans, Louisiana
Montego Bay, Jamaica
we had the best time
George Town, Grand Cayman
storming :(
we had the best time

Make sure you go to the captains dinner. that by far was the very best dinning experience ever.