Conquest was fun

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Conquest
The only ship we had been on was the Carnival Ecstasy so this ship seemed huge. The interior design was loud (Great art of the world) but we did not care because we had fun. We had ladies night at the steak house and had a blast. No kids allowed! Not to worry they had three lobsters each in the formal dinning hall. LOL! Good time had by all. I hate she no longer goes out of Galveston. I miss her.

I never did see my daughter or her friends

The cookies in the back of the ship with the pizzas are the best. Get them before they are gone.

I love Galveston
Not our best time
Feel in love with the slow pace
The beach please...LOL!