Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean

Good First Cruise

Sail Date: November 11, 2012

Was my first time on a boat cruise and I was really excited. The cruise was good but the Room service sounds great until you get there and see it. The sell you on a 24 Room service, however you can only get a few small items and they NEVER got my order right, nor were they on time. My biggest complaint is that the staff is really nice and always took my complaints but NEVER followed up and NEVER fixed any of the problems. They speak of safety as their concern, however i brought up a safety issue on the running track and they said they cant help. Customer Service on the ship puts up a great front BUT NEVER FIXED any issue brought to them. EVER... Iron was broke (remember only one per 500 guests) and it broke.... took them two days to fix it. the list goes on and on

Pros: Good security and the Food was Amazing IN THE MAIN DINING ROOM

Cons: Food in the Buffett Sucked, room service choices sucked and NEVER got my order right.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

Washing and drying your cloths coast $10, Yep $10 to use ONE Washer and ONE Dryer. If you have to do two loads then $20 it is and then you have to go to the casino to get $20 worth of quarters.
Food in the main dinning room was TOP notch and the Best I have ever eaten. I NEVER had a bad meal there and the service was great as well. This is one of the biggest reasons I will go back is this 5 star dining. However the food in the buffet was gross old and slim on choices.
Rooms were great and the serve in the rooms was equally great
Staff was great throughout the ship but the Customer service staff, that are there to help you when you need it, SUCKED... Took several complaints never followed up on them to let me know they were resolved and NEVER, i repeat NEVER fixed them so why complain when they don't care.
Great stuff the comedy was great and the shows were awesome as well