Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Worest crusie with Carnival

Sail Date: November 04, 2012

The ship was not in very good shape. Entertainment was not good and the curise director was below standard. Most of the people on the curise were 50 and older and the entertainment was more for a much younger group. Food was luke warm most of the time and the servers acted as they really did not want to be there. Housekeeping was very good and friendly. This was the only good part of the curise. We could not dock at Freeport and went on to Naussa There was free transportion to Altantas that night but we did not find out until the next morning. We took a Jeep ride at Naussa that went through the worst part of town for about 45 minutes and then along the shore line for the rest of the trip that was only 2 hours long. Big rip-off. This was my 3 trip with Carnival but I will be looking to cruise with another cruise line if this is what Carnival is now going to offer. My son and his wife went with us for their first cruise and I was very disappointed with the whole cruise. I have done surveys before and never got a response and don't expect one this time either.

Pros: Not much

Cons: The food in the dinning area was cold most of the time and service was bad.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? No.