Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean

This was my Birthday Cruise...

Sail Date: November 16, 2008

This was my Birthday Cruise and my first on Carnival. (Previous was with Princess)
We got to Galveston a day early and enjoyed the beach and the town. The morning we left I was so excited to see the ship as we were driving to the port. We had an aft balcony room and really enjoyed the balcony. Once we got on board we went to the cabin and stored our carry ons. The room was decorated and we had gifts waiting on usimg alt=wink height=20 src= title=wink width=20 /. Our Room steward quickly came to introduce himself to us and we saw him at least twice a day and he always referred to us by our names. On my birthday he left us a bottle of bubbly in our cabin after we returned from dinner.
The entertainment was great-- loved the newlywed games, comedians, and trivia games!! I even got a ship on a stick!!! TONS of things to do if you wanted to stay busy, and the balcony was great especially in the evenings and mornings. The service throughout the ship was great. I can honestly say I didn#39;t have any complaints. (We even missed Montego Bay due to the weather--- but no tears here-- I didn#39;t have to work!!)

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!