Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great experience

Sail Date: August 26, 2012

For my first cruise I was very pleased with service through out the entire experience. My only complaint would be how the elevators would take up to 10 mins to open, causing us to be late at times for events aboard the ship or possibly miss out on good seating.

Pros: The port Excursions

Cons: The elevators moved ridiculously slow

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

I didn't car for the color of the room\, or more the fact that there was no contrast. It was all pink\, and considering the size of the room... It felt like living inside of a bottle of pepto bismo.