Great experience

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 26, 2012
Ship: Carnival Conquest
For my first cruise I was very pleased with service through out the entire experience. My only complaint would be how the elevators would take up to 10 mins to open, causing us to be late at times for events aboard the ship or possibly miss out on good seating.

I didn't car for the color of the room\, or more the fact that there was no contrast. It was all pink\, and considering the size of the room... It felt like living inside of a bottle of pepto bismo.

Pros: The port Excursions

Cons: The elevators moved ridiculously slow

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!