Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean

Fantastic Cruise!

Sail Date: July 22, 2012

The ship was wonderful and very nice. We had no worries and the Carnival staff really took care of us. The food was fantastic, I'm sure I gained weight :) and have I talked about how the staff took care of us. Excellent staff, I felt pampered.

Pros: The relaxing atmosphere

Cons: the library (not enough hours and really small)

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

Very clean!
So\, so\, so good!!!!!! ice-cream 24/7\, awesome. Really amazing food.
Comfortable beds and lots of room. The balcony was amazing and so much fun to sit and watch the water. AWESOME!!!!!
Very friendly and helpful. They were excellent and offered lots of help for my dad who was walking with a cane.