Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean

The Perfect Cruise

Sail Date: July 22, 2012

The Carnival Conquest was an amazing ship, wonderful, friendly staff, and such a fun time! I would definitly start saving to go back SOON! I loved every second of my time on board as well as my day on each of the islands. I cannot begin to express my excitement and wonderful experience on the cruise! I will definitely do it again! Loved it!! You guys rock!

Pros: Everything about the cruise was absolutely PERFECT!!!

Cons: All informations regarding what you can and cannot bring should be informed prior to boarding. I brough my Iron with me\, but it was confiscated the entire time I was on the ship...makes sense\, but would have loved to know ahead of time.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

Amazing\, Awesome!