Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I love every aspect of the cruise.

Sail Date: July 15, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The guys who cleaned my room were very courteous. The lady and gentlemen who took care of my family and I at our dinners were the best.

Pros: The service was superb

Cons: Rooms were small

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

My room was always cleaned. The ship size in comparism to others we saw is small.
Very good food
Small room but was always cleaned wwith new towels everyday twice a day
Very friendly workers. The two guys who cleaned my room were very courteous. Always smiling and knew our names from the first day.
Good age appropriate activities. The Camp Carnival was excellent. The teenage club was great for my son who was 17 and turn 18 on the ship.