Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise & Excursions with Carnival

Sail Date: April 01, 2012

I thought the ship was in great codition and staff kept it very clean. The layout was a little confusing as to how to get to the Monet dining room from the other end of the ship (where my room was).

Pros: Relaxation, food

Cons: I never got a confirmation for my excursion through oRBITS so I had to buy through Carnival as well. The only thing Carnival could have done better was to provide more beach chairs.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

I wouldn't bring my children to the shows knowing adult themes/outfits would be in the "family showings".
My room was surprisingly large for an interior stateroom. Others I met on the ship said their rooms were too small with little space to maneuver.
Comedy and theatre shows tended to be a little more crass/revealing than Id like. It's possible to be funny without making your whole show about genetalia and it's just a easy to dance in mini dresses as it is to wear thongs.