Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

super cruise and a wonderful experience

Sail Date: February 01, 2012

great ship. very clean , even though it was my first. will not be my last... hope to be back soon. good food and nice staff. will remember next trip to take off my own luggage next time. would like to go again before conquest goes into drydock in 2013.

Pros: all of the staff were very nice and helpful, great food , especially the head waiter ... Henry in the Renior room at dinner... a good man with a great personality

Cons: disembarkment was chaos.... lost luggage... no reason to keep bag checks .... nobody was checking... anybody could take anybodys bag and it was not checked. my bag was lost for 4 days. i was told i lost my bag, even though it was taken by the crew before we got off the ship.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

ask for henry in the renior room...