Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

WOOOW...WHOLE FAMILY FUN

Sail Date: February 19, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My husband and I have cruised before, but this was the first time with our kids. The Staff Was Amazing!!! the room attendants, dining, entertainment, captain crew, and all other staff were so courteous and friendly. Everyone had a smile and was willing to help no matter what rank. The only staff that may have been a little bit pushy was the photo staff (I guess that is to be expected). The ship was kept in such great clean conditions; we even had our rooms cleaned twice a day!!!! As a mom, I felt like a queen the whole 7 days that we were there. My husband and mom were also amazed by the whole cruise. My children (7 and 12) loved everything about the cruise, and had the best time at the clubs designated per their age. We also had the best time on the 3 excursions we had signed up for. (dolphins, stingrays, and beach). We give this cruise an A+ all the way, We couldn't believe the people we saw with long faces and just figured that's how they must be all the time...grumpy. There was no reason to not have had a wonderful time on this cruise. We will be definitely be returning for a second round :):):) I am so happy to hear my children still thanking us for having taken this trip. It is an experience that I am glad we shared with them at the age they are now so that they remember later on. The expression on their faces was priceless!!!

Pros: We liked everything about it!!!

Cons: There wasn't one thing to complain about.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

Perfect size for 7 day cruise.
Delicious.
Oceanview Room...worth the extra $ for those who like a window :)
Always friendly and kind.
Great Shows for Families
All children were happy going in, but not so much when they had to be piked up :) My daughter loved the games, counselors, and activities. My son had lots of fun, made lots of friends (whom he still keeps up with now), and feels like he had his first taste of freedom at 12.