Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not a very good cruise at all!

Sail Date: December 01, 2011

I was working on my Gold Status with Carnival. This ranks among my worst cruises so far. I will be taking my 16th Cruise on February 10, 2012. The food was not that good at all and this has always been something that ranked high with me on Carnival Cruises. The Customer Service was extremely poor and I had a bad experience with Guest Services. I am accustomed to seeing Carnival Crew Members diligently working to ensure that the ship is spotless. I saw a lot of people cleaning but the ship was not that clean by a long shot. The Waitstaff in the Dining Room and the Room Stewards both did an outstanding job.

Pros: Itinerary

Cons: Food, lack of good customer service, overall cleanliness of the ship

Recommends Carnival Conquest? No.

Need to ensure crew is staying on top of cleaning the ship daily.
There was a foul odor on Deck one the entire cruise. It smelled like an OUTHOUSE. I will never stay on the lower decks again.
I had a problem with Guest Services. I check my balance periodically to ensure all is well. One of the Guest Service persons left a balance of .02 cents on my bill and they hassled me to death. I was very angry especially when I asked the young woman to clear the balance. She did not and I received a threatening letter everyday until I went to Guest Services to get the issue resolved.
Worst food yet. Lobster Night was a PLUS though!
I only attended one Show at night and it was not that great.