Gr8 time every time

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: February 01, 2011
Ship: Carnival Conquest
Such a great ship and crew members!! We have sailed eight times with Carnival Conquest. We love the service, the way the crew remembers our names. The Maitre'd puts on a show for the dinner guests every night and the waiters all join in with song and dance. I'm really going to miss Ken (Maitre'd). He is going to the new ship in April and will be getting it ready and stationed on the Magic instead of the Conquest. So next year we will be sailing on Magic instead of Conquest. The rooms are always clean. Service is great. Food is wonderful!! I just can't say enough for the vacations we have spent on the Conquest or with Carnival Cruise Lines. We normally go in May or September but we went in February. Not a good idea. Weather was very cool, wet, and cloudy. NO SUNSHINE!! Which is one of the reasons I go. Early start on my tan. But of course no one can predict the weather so live and learn. You will not be disappointed. Everyone and everything is all about you, their guests. We love cruising with Carnival and will be going later this year, God willing. Two more cruises and we become Platinum Members!! This means a lot of extras for the cruiser. They really do appreciate you cruising with them. Enough already. Just try it. You'll love it!!

I am a very pinicky eater. But every night I was catered to like I was the only one dining. Thank you Christian and your helpers!! Whatever I wanted to eat, they were ready to get for me.

If you have asthma or any breathing problem, don't sit too close to stage during shows. They often use smoke and it really choke you up. The illusionist show is the worse (for smoke). It is an excellent show but don't sit too close. They use a lot of smoke.

All of the staff was wonderful. Only had one (on main deck, female staff member at guest relations) who seemed to not know what was going on but wouldn't acknowledge the fact that she didn't know.

The ship is beautiful. You need to go online and check out the creation of the Conquest. Very interesting. Do it before you board. It will mean so much more.

Balconies are just a little better. You can go outside without having to go outside of your cabin. But even the oceanview cabins are roomy. Inside cabins are good for those who like to sleep late. Can't tell if it is day or night, sunny or cloudy.

Pros: Matre'd Ken, pampering by each staff member

Cons: Don't go in February!! Weather was lousy!!

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!