Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great Cruise!

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

We left for our cruise April 18th 2010. We left out of Galveston TX, which was run very smothly & our boarding proces went very nicely. When we got on board we were amazed at the lobby & how pretty everything was. ur staterooms were decent, but i think they could of been a little cleaner, because i found a bag with items in it from the last cruise guest. Our first stop was Jamaica. I would strongly advise anyone going there to take an excruision. We didnt and we walked the town and went to a beach and Magaritaville. The beach was beautiful, but the town was really trashy, the people were very rude, and it smelt horriable. Margartiaville was really nice and the food there was good. Next we stopped in Grand Cayman. Everything there is beautiful! This was my favorite stp of the trip. It gets a little pricey here but its well worth it. We snorkeled on the beach and it was amazing! Cozumel was our last stop. I enjoyed Cozumel also. We rode the scooters, shopped in downtown, & snorkeled again at a random beach. Cozumel was alot cleaner than Jamaica & I would go back there before I went to Jamaica again. All in all our trip was fun & I would go back again, bujt this time I would deff. book an excursion in Jamaica.

Pros: the casino

Cons: the staterooms

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!