Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

More than I expected

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

We have sailed with Holland America, Norwegian, Disney and Royal Caribbean previously. I was wary of Carnival. I was wrong. The ship was quite nice and well maintained. The food is adequate but not as good as some of the others and the public spaces are tight. If you can get past these things then the cruise itself is quite nice. I do feel they could do a better job at disembarking at all ports. It is as if they just discovered yesterday that people would be leaving. It was a mess at all ports. No organization at all. Again, though it was a nice cruise at a nice price.

Pros: Well maintained ship. Friendly people

Cons: Very disorganized disembakation process. This includes at most ports and also at the home port. It was as if they were doing it for the first time.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!