Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My first cruise could be my last.

Sail Date: January 01, 2009

I understand that the ship was about to go to dry dock right after we got off, but there were many things that could have been taken care of such as light bulbs that were out, spools of wire pulled out of the ceiling and left on the pool deck, and also somone took out some light bulbs and left them on the putting greens where kids play. People stopped coming to dinner because it was not good. I would have enjoyed seafood from Red Lobster much better and their portions are much larger. Their activities were lacking and you end up doing the same stuff over and over at night. Also anything that was remotely fun costs extra money, so these ships are just a big money scam. This was my first cruise and everyone was telling me how great it would be and Carnival definately dropped the ball big time.

Pros: Ports of call

Cons: The lack of care on the ship by maintenance and other crew.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? No.