Ecstasy on the Conquest

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: August 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Conquest
My wife and I cruised withCarnival several times and thoroughly enjoyed the experiense. To my knowledge, we never had a complaint; certainly nothing to remember or write about. The Conquest satnds out in my mind as the best ship. The food was good and plentiful (loved the lobster tails) and the waiter was fun and service minded. There was always something to do if laying out on a sunny deck overlooking the ocean was not enough. The Carnival Ecstasy was good but for ecstasy, try the Conquest.

Pros: Everything. The lobster tails and the fun waiter that served them

Cons: The parking

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!