Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Enjoyed this Cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We enjoyed this crusie. 3 adults & a 5 year old. The crew seemed to scare you into taking the overly priced excursion. We did our own thing in each port 7 had a good time. Montego Bay was a little "scary" but the shuttle service was excellent. They drop you off at the hot spots and when u are ready to fo they have a representative at each place to call the shuttle to pick you up. We never had to wait more than 5 mins for a shuttle. Grand Cayman was way over priced. It was a nice place but not enjoyable. 7 mile beach was a little dirty. The best beach we went to was Doctor's Cave in Montego Bay. We really enjoyed Cozumel. There was a lot more shopping than the last time we were there 3 years ago. Hands down the best place to shop! I hated the fact that the photos were so expensive! You have to purchse the 8x10 before they allow you to purchase any other size. One 8x10 is $21.99! I don't even like 8x10s....They don't even go with the decor in my house lol! What's even worse is they take such great pictures that you want to buy them. I just couldn't allow myself.

Pros: Dinning Staff

Cons: Camp Carnival hours were convenient

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!