Carnival Conquest Cruise Review

The Carnival Conquest is a beautiful new ship. The embarkation was a little slow, but well organized considering that they are going out of a temporary port. The food was excellent. We ate mainly in our assigned dining room and we were extremenly pleased with the menu and the service.The entertainment was excellent. I believe that our cruise director was the best one we have ever sailed with. We had enough activities to keep us busier than we had anticipated.The reviews that I had read prior to our cruise did not give this ship justice. This was our 11th cruise and our best overall cruise. The only problem I had was that I wish I had packed some warmer clothes for dining and entertainment since it was usually very cold in the main lounge (Toulouse).I would definitely recommend this ship to anyone. We definitely got our money's worth!