Carnival Conquest Cruise Review

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience aboard this ship. I was in awe as we entered the Main Deck Lobby. The shows were well above what I would expect on a cruise ship. The food was better than the two previous cruises (one Carnival and one Royal Caribbean). I would recommend this ship to anyone. Even with the unexpected switch of returning to Gulfport, Miss. rather than to New Orleans, La., Carnival did a wonderful job of trying to make sure that no one missed any flights, and got people back to New Orleans.