Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A lovely time

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

The ship itself was very pretty and extremely clean.

Pros: The food

Cons: Stateroom location

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

When I originally booked the cruise I asked for a stateroom mid-ship knowing this was preferred. I purchased an upgrade should a better cabin become available and it did. However, I did not know that the upgraded cabin was at the front of the ship. We did not get any rest on the nights that we were at sea because the noise of the waves hitting the front of the ship sounded like bombs going off or someone with a sledge hammer hitting the side of the ship. I complained and they informed me that there was nothing they could do because it was the location of the stateroom causing the problem. Other than that, though, the room was very clean and large.