Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Disappointing Cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

The staff on this ship did not speak nor understand English well. I fell on the ship on the Friday of the cruise due to water on the floor that had leaked from the ceiling. I was hurt and was treated like it was my fault. The medical staff were excellent, but Guest Services were rude and no help at all. Room Service was incapable of delivering what was ordered and the breakfast orders never arrived or arrived with the wrong items. Our cabin was very hot; we made numerous calls to Guest Services and were told that it was the temperature it was supposed to be and they sent up a fan which did not help at all.

Pros: Food

Cons: Service, Ship Staff

Recommends Carnival Conquest? No.

Stay out of the casino - I have never seen slot machines that lost at the rate these did.
Food was excellent and plentiful.
Our room was very hot at all times and we were uncomfortable the entire cruise.
Were difficult to understand and communicate with.
Difficult to get from one place to another. Had to go to the 5th floor to get to dining rooms on the 3rd floor.