Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Will cruise this ship again

Sail Date: June 01, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my family's first cruise; four children (11,13,16 and 18), my Wife (42) my Mother (80th birthday) and myself (47). We didn't know what to expect, but we were overwhelmed with this vacation!!! We each had our own things to keep us entertained, and we had plenty of opertunity for quality family time too. This was the perfect vacation! In fact my kids get teary-eyed and us adults get a lump in our throat every time we see something that reminds us of the cruise. I doubt this family will ever have a "land" vacation again.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Pool and slide closed early on the last day

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

Everything was new and exciting. Plenty of "eye-candy"
The best; from the formal dinners to the hamburger bar.
We splurge on top level staterooms, but this was a mistake. We only slept there and could have save thousands on lower-level interior rooms.
Better than the best - only concern is will the next Cruise Director meet our elevated expectations.
Plenty of options for everyone.
Kids were so enthralled with programs that we forgot they were along at times.