Will cruise this ship again

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: June 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Conquest
This was my family's first cruise; four children (11,13,16 and 18), my Wife (42) my Mother (80th birthday) and myself (47). We didn't know what to expect, but we were overwhelmed with this vacation!!! We each had our own things to keep us entertained, and we had plenty of opertunity for quality family time too. This was the perfect vacation! In fact my kids get teary-eyed and us adults get a lump in our throat every time we see something that reminds us of the cruise. I doubt this family will ever have a "land" vacation again.

The best; from the formal dinners to the hamburger bar.

Plenty of options for everyone.

Kids were so enthralled with programs that we forgot they were along at times.

Better than the best - only concern is will the next Cruise Director meet our elevated expectations.

Everything was new and exciting. Plenty of "eye-candy"

We splurge on top level staterooms, but this was a mistake. We only slept there and could have save thousands on lower-level interior rooms.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Pool and slide closed early on the last day

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!