Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Last Carnival Cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2008

My agent raved about the upgrades.. it was okay. the main thing that griped me was the fact that when i would leave my room and return our room always smelled like sewage and urine!

Pros: Dining room staff

Cons: Room smelled like "butt" and urine and comforter smelled like sweat. this happenned before on my first cruise on Carnival Destiny. had a better experience the second time on Fantasy.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? No.

Pretty good food
Staff was fine except for John during the embarkation process. NASTY!
Room smell like butt
Again, I cannot begin to stress the fact that our room smelled foul 90% of the time. We used a whole can of air freshener in 5 days.