Last Carnival Cruise

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: March 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Conquest
My agent raved about the upgrades.. it was okay. the main thing that griped me was the fact that when i would leave my room and return our room always smelled like sewage and urine!

Pretty good food

Staff was fine except for John during the embarkation process. NASTY!

Room smell like butt

Again, I cannot begin to stress the fact that our room smelled foul 90% of the time. We used a whole can of air freshener in 5 days.

Pros: Dining room staff

Cons: Room smelled like "butt" and urine and comforter smelled like sweat. this happenned before on my first cruise on Carnival Destiny. had a better experience the second time on Fantasy.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? No.