Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not Royal Caribbean

Sail Date: August 01, 2007

The restrant staff were friendly, food was avarag, activities were boaring and very limited to number of people able to take part. Shop and bar personal were rude and very unhelpfull, if you buy a Soda card have a dollar in your hand when trying to get one, if you want to be waited on. In one of the ships shops they had a person working with the watches that should be working where he would have no contact with guests. I went to the complain about the employee and said I had never been treated like that on Royal Caribbean and was told that they were not Royal Caribbean and catered to a different class of people. So I guess if you have no class Carnival is for you but not me.

Pros: Restraunt Staff

Cons: Shop and Bar Staff

Recommends Carnival Conquest? No.

Hack shows, activities small and boaring
Bathrooms smelled really bad.
Rude and unprofessional.