One of my favorite cruises.

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Conquest
I took my sister and her 3 children during President's week on the Conquest. Our oceanview cabins on deck 2 (last minute booking, all we could get) were very spacious. The service was exceptional, we did not have 1 negative experience. The entertainment was excellent, Mardi Gras party was the highlight. The children had such a good time and they had so much to do, we hardly saw them. ( a break for my sister too)

My 7 year old nephew, usually does not like to join activities by himself, (his siblings are different age groups) he joined activities almost every day and night

I have been on Cunard, Seabourn, Regency, and Silver Seas, the staff could give them a run for their money.

Pros: Actually everything- cabins, service- children's program.

Cons: Purchasing return transfers onboard- staff didnt have correct info-almost missed our flight

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!