I love Carnival

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: July 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Conquest
i have gone on carnival cruise for now three years in a row. and every single time i meet people that are now life long friends.i go on the cruises with my mom my friend and her mom. and my and my friend always have something to do and so do our moms. we get to bond during the shows,(whitch are amazing), and we get to have our fun with new kids that we have met! Carnival cruise are amazing! and i recommened them to EVERYONE!

mmm! yummy!

i always love the person who cleans our room! they have a lot of guts!

Pros: i love meeting new friends and having a break from home.

Cons: leaving. i cry every time.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!