A Fabulous cruise!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: March 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Conquest
This cruise is great. It was my 1st cruise and I want to go again! The ship is very big and the top deck is a little confusing but after 2 days you know your way around. There is always something to do. I also loved how each room in the ship was themed and named after an artist.

If you go, get the warm choclate melting cake. I hate to leave it. It's delicious. The food was very fast and very good. The dining times were perfect but the only thing I didn't like was that they didn't have just plain normal pasta and marinara sauce.

There is always something to do and they make it very fun. Some of the excersise classes were a little too early for me to wake up to on vacation, 8:30.

I never went to the kid activities but they had groups for every age groups and fun activites.

This is the best staff I've ever seen in my life. Every single one of them is smiling 24/7 and willing to help you.

It's very big but you get used to it and very clean. It's never ever dirty.

The staterooms are very pretty and they always keep them clean. I love the towel animals! It was a little small but the location was perfect.

Pros: I liked the days at sea and Grand Cayman and Jamacia a lot. The staff is very friendly and always smiling!

Cons: I didn't like how hard it was to get a chair on the deck and I hated leaving.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!