Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An nice Cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I thought the ship was very clean well laid out also user friendly. I liked or shall I say my wife like the fact that all the washing machines and dryers worked! I Have been on 2 other Carnival ships and have been very satisfied with Carnival they got it right everytime.

Pros: The service, entertainment and the food were excellent

Cons: No Complaints

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

Carnival has some of the best entertainment I have seen on any cruise ship and the Conquest shows were fabulous. I especially like the bingo fun, quick and easy. There is something going on all the time.
What can I say anything you want or need they take care of it. They even greet you by name.
The ship was very Large, clean and well kept.
The food and service was excellent. I was impressed with the quality of the food, very nicely prepared and tasted great. The Maiterde' and Wait staff were great and very entertaining.
The room was very nice everything worked and well laid out plenty of room for clothes and storage. The showers were awsome very strong and stayed at the temperature you set. Soap and Shampoo is supplied and good quility. Plus they give you a bowl of complementary toiletries.
Unfortunatley my 10 year old son complained of being bored when participating in the childrens programs. This has not happened before on any of our other 4 cruises.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
The port was not impressive at all and run down and I was not comfortable adventuring around unescorted with my family. I did go on an excursion tubing down a river, but it was expensive and not worth it. I was told that usually around April the ride is discontinued due to the low water level in the river but Montego Bay had some recent rain and they kept the excursion going. when we went over some slow moving rapids we had to lift our butts up out of the tube so as not to hit the rocks. And yes if you didn't it hurt. It was not a qreat experience one I would like to forget.
Beautiful port with an amazing abundance of shopping right at the port. Very clean and safe.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Beautiful port with allot of shopping right as you get off the dock. Very clean and safe.