Great TIme!!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: October 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Conquest
I went in March 2006 and the sip was booked solid. there were many children running around...since it is a family ship......and ir was very crowded. I had been on the elation before and it was more calm, but we went in april 05 then, so most children were in school. The cruise before us was late arriving, so we had to wait forever just to get on the ship, but it was worth it. Had a great time and I am already booking my next cruise on the Conquest for August 2008 with the rest of my family.....I went with my dad on this cruise and it was his first time and he didn't seem to mind all of the people, he didn't let it ruin his fun at all. The only thing he didn't like was all the drunk people around the ship and then all the drunks around all of the children.

Didn't use it this time, but I will next time, ny son is coming with me next year

Pros: Being away from home

Cons: very crowded...but i knew it was spring break

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!