Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our First Carnival Cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

We just got back from a Western Carribean Cruise out of Texas and it was wonderful. We loved it from the minute we left until we got back to the US. Neither my husband nor I wanted our cruise to end. The room was great! Our room steward was fantastic, and each night I looked forward to the towel animals he left on our bed. I took pictures for my scrapbook of each one of them. The dining room was fantastic, as were all of our waiters. They had my glass of sweetened iced tea waiting as soon as they saw us come through the door. The food was wonderful, and the chocolate buffet was totally awesome. I took pictures of it also, and all my girlfriends claimed they gained 10 lbs. just from looking at the pictures. The onboard shopping was also great. We also loved the casino. (I won $800.00 on the dollar slots!) The ports of call were exotic and beautiful, and the excursions we chose were wonderful. I can't sing the praises of Carnival enough.

Pros: The fantastic towel animals left on our bed each night.

Cons: The food on the buffet line.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!