AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Breeze

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail date: December 01, 2018

Ship: Carnival Breeze

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 10231

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

This was my favorite cruise to date, Loved everything about it! Ship is AMAZING, food was great, if you go hungry on the Breeze something is just wrong. We watched a couple of shows, very entertaining. We had our 4 grown sons with us all in their 20’s and boy did they have a blast! We had the best room steward ever he took care of 4 rooms for us and did an Awesome job. Room was a little small but hey, it was for dressing and sleeping no bother. Room did get a wee bit warm, we asked for a fan and was given one about 5 minutes later. Lido deck room is the way to go!!! I could go on forever about our Amazing time on the Breeze!

Embarkation

Port Canaveral is my favorite port, very easy and fast. We usually arrive at about 1:00 or 1:30 without FTTF and walk right on and straight to our cabins.

Ship experiences

Pizzeria

Thin crispy and very delicious. For about 3 days I was able to go off menu and order what I liked, until a few to many people caught on to what I was doing. To many people wanted to do the same and wellll that was all she wrote lol. It was amazing while it lasted.

Redfrog Pub

Another one of my favs Hubby and I had appetizers here and OMG they are the best! Coconut Shrimp, Conch Fritters, Jerk Chicken Wings and fries amazing.

Fat Jimmy's BBQ

This has been replaced by Guy Fierra Pig and Anchor. Get there early lines are extra long. If you are a BBQ buff you will find this lack luster, but it’s a good little spot. Pulled pork, grilled chicken, brisket, sausage, collards, baked beans and potato salad which I didn’t care for to chunky.

Mongolian Wok

My favorite, lines extremely long get there early but worth it!

Guy's Burger Joint

My boys ate here like every day...you can never go wrong with Guys Burger!

The Thrill Theater

Fun if you can get in with a group, price was about 6.00 per person I believe. You’ll get a little wet if you sit up front...Oops that may have been a spoiler. It’s only on certain movie selections.

Seaside Theater

Popcorn, pizza and a movie every night... AMAZING! The screen is a smidge pixilated but wasn’t a huge bother.

The Breeze is my favorite ship so far the layout is so easy to navigate. The decor is more modern than the older ships. Very well kept.

No problems just a little small but only there to sleep.

Ports of call

Port Canaveral, Florida

Favorite port to sail from! Usually stay a night or two before and go to City Walk or Fun Park.

AMAZING!! Usually take a taxi to Mr Sanchos and have a blast! Been to this port three times and will probably go more... love love love

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

The port is nice but with multiple ships it’s very overcrowded. We didn’t have an excursion.

Belize City, Belize

Book an excursion. Not much to do in port.

Disembarkation