Very good time

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 18, 2016
Ship: Carnival Breeze

First off, don't be too quick to judge your wait staff. I did. I did not like them the first night. The head waiter was an older Indonesian man. He was very hard to understand, and seemed like he almost barked at the others. But by the end of the cruise, I understood one thing. I was his guest, and he would do anything within his power to make sure I left full and satisfied. Our room steward was a great guy, and also made sure we had everything we needed. Overall, the ship is beautiful and there was always plenty to do. In fact, two of the fly on entertainers did not make the ship, but they changed things up, and threw plenty of entertainment at us. My 5 year old daughter loved Camp Ocean, and she loved the water park. It was a great time. The one big gripe I have, is our stateroom was directly below the galley. So there was lots of beating, banging, dropping and dragging sounds 24 hours a day.

This room is directly below the galley. Expect lots of noises 24 hours. In fact they dropped something at 2:38am one morning, and I woke up thinking we'd hit an iceberg.

I will sail on this ship again. I will just make sure I avoid the galley.