Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Breeze 7 night Western Caribbean Cruise

Sail Date: July 10, 2016

Excellent cruise, our statesman Imam kept our towels replenished!  The food was outstanding.  All night pizza, Guy's burgers, made to order tacos and burritos, mongolian wok was awesome.  Not to mention the buffet and the dining room.  The service in the dining room was excellent a well.  Excellent variety of foods on the buffet for breakfast and dinner, as well as a complete desert buffet bar.  Guest services and excursion desks very helpful and friendly.  My only complaints were the swimming pools were EXTREMELY warm, not cool and refreshing as you would think they would be.  Also, they confiscated my fan which we use for background noise.  And I might also add I looked it up on there "accepted list" and fans were listed.  Another thing one of my expensive swimsuits was ruined by the exhaust from their engines.  It was putting off mists of oil into the air at the back of the ship where one of their swimming pools is located.  Had I know that, say been informed or a warning posted I would not have chose to go to that pool.  Brought it to their attention, they tried to get the stains out, 98% came out for a couple of days but stains reappeared.

Imam was an excellent statesman. Storage space was great. Only problem I had was the shower didn't drain very well.
Oil coming from ships exhaust needs to be addressed
FYI cabin key cards, set a spending limit each day at guest services. Don't start them out with their limit for the entire cruise on day one. They'll spend it all on day one at sea!!

Carnival Breeze is excellent for families. Lots of activities for kids of all ages as well as the adults. My 9 yr old son made a lot of friends. We all had an awesome time.