Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

March cruise

Sail Date: March 22, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Overall I would recommend this cruise. The ship was very clean & staff was very friendly and wanted to make sure everyone was having a great time! We had the ocean view deluxe and were suprised on how much space we had. The extra bath/shower was nice as well. They always had different activities going on that everyone enjoyed! There was a lot to do for the kids. And they always played newer movies at night. We were disappointed with food in the main dining room. It was pretty much hit or miss for the main entree but dessert was always delicious! Throughtout our cruise we had three different waiters all except one were great! Only one night we had the terrible waiter.. We were the second people in the dining room and didn't receive our appetizer until 45 minutes later! The only other thing I can complain about was the chair hogs. If your not outside super early your not going to get a space on the adult deck or near the main pool. Overall it was a great cruise.
The ship is very clean & modern.
Main dining room is hit & miss also the blue iguana wasn't as good as what I heard.
Our room steward Arson (spelling?) was amazing! Super friendly and always there when you needed him.
Great, always somethimg going on.
Great!
Great!
Cozumel was great, Grand Cayman was great, & Ocho Rios not so much. We did the Bob Marley tour which everyone in our group enjoyed but watch out for locals near the port. From my experience everyone wants a dollar or asking to trade belongings. When speaking to others on the cruise people were saying basically the same thing but one woman told me that a man ran off with her daughters money. Definitely somewhere I have no interest going back to.
So spacious & the extra bath was nice! Very quiet area as well.