huge disappointment

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: December 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Breeze
We were extremely disappointed in the comfort of the cabin and it is not what we paid for. The quality of the food overall was below expectations although the verify was acceptable. The entreat no charge entertainment was always during the dinner hours so many shows were missed or arrived late. Almost everything came with a cost\, a constant stress the wallet. Because my wife did not drink we were unable to purchase a one time drink cost purchase for me. I would not recommend this cruise line\, additionally\, I will not cruise again.

Pros: nothing

Cons: cabin was the worst disappointment. second\, there constant attack on my wallet

Recommends Carnival Breeze? No.