Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Breezse - the best!

Sail Date: October 01, 2013

I loved that it was clean\, great service\, good food\, fun deck side entertainment\, and variety of things to do. We don't drink alcohol\, but had a good time watching others. Did not have a set time to eat dinner\, next time probably will because sometimes the dining room you had to wait. This is only the second time my husband has gone on a cruise and he was impressed and will go again!

Pros: I loved how large the shp was and the water park and adult spa! The commedians were wonderful too!

Cons: I didn't like the smoking on the balcoiny room next to ours. I would like to see nonsmoking balcony rooms separate from smoking. Also\, the hot tubs could be hotter. Actually they were quite cool. The entertainment was mediocre.Lost interest going to the Ovation Theater after first two nig

Recommends Carnival Breeze? Yes!

Large. our balcony room was right by an elevator and easily accessible to everything\,
The food was great and a wonderful variety all over the ship. Our waiters at dinner were fun and helpful too. Very enjoyable!
I loved the little towel animals in our room every night. Our room stewards were very sweet and accomodating. Again\, not happy with the smoking on the balcony of the room next door. Feel strongly that the smoking and nonsmoking patrons should be separated. Loved our balcony room if we didn't have to deal with the neighbors smoking next door.
Very friendly staff and willingess to make our room and stay great. Our room stewards were very sweet and accomodating. Our waiters at dinner were fun and helpful too. Very enjoyable!
Again\, was not impressed with the main Ovation Theater entertainment. Felt that it should have been more on a Broadway quality. Mediocre. Enjoyed the commedians\, the pools side activities\, and the juggler we had on the one night.