Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: March 01, 2013

The ship itself was beautiful\,and the staff was incredibly kind and happy. It was always clean.

Cons: Missing Grand Turk

Recommends Carnival Breeze? No.

Always clean. Smaller than I thought. The bars were smaller than I thought. Our room was bigger than I though. I dind't like that I was in a balcony room that wasn't as big as the rest of the balcony rooms. I felt cheated on price because of that. It was always clean though.
I was disappointed with the dinner. We only attended elegant dinner once because we weren't waited on like we thought we should have been. We were with a couple we didn't know who were rude and we think that is probably why we didn't get served like we thought. We had a 70 dollar charge for the both of us and only went to dinner the one time so we felt as though we paid 70 dollar for not that great of food. The cafeteria food was A LOT better.
The crew was the best part of the cruise. They always seemed kind friendly and happy! Carnival you are lucky to have your crew. I appreciate great hospitality.
It seemed as though many activities were cancelled. the comedian\, a dance show\, everything had to get moved around and interrupted other activities. I was watching the game show HASBRO too much.
I was disappointed it was more kid friendly then it was adult friendly. The kids seemed to have more activity. I wish there would have been an adult side of the ship. We only had the 21 and up side and yet kids were still allowed to roam freely through there. The water slides and camp carnival interrupted a lot of adult time I think. The grown up activities were located too close to the kids area. I was disappointed in that. I'm extremely disappointed in the cancellation of Grand turk. I understand for good reason but I paid for two to stop on THREE ports. Especially GRAND TURK. Why wasn't there a back up location? Being on that ship for 3 days straight was too much and definitely put a damper on my stay. I've noticed 5 day cruises are cheaper and 2 ports of call are cheaper. Why haven't I been reimbursed for my stop at GRAND TURK? I wanted to do a three to five day cruise for my best friends bachelorette party this fall but unfortunately don't think I can recommend Carnival.