Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Disappointed

Sail Date: August 01, 2013

Room Type: Suite

The ship was nice\, new and clean. The staff were great (except for the spa staff - always felt like I was \"bothering\" them). The ports were disappointing. Don't pay the extra money for upgrading your room. I was disappointed with how much I paid for a spa suite - didn't feel like I got my money's worth. My deck kept \"raining\" water - hard to enjoy my morning coffee. Staff were never able to figure out where all the water came from and it happened daily. Food was okay - disappointed with the restaurant meal we paid for.

Pros: New\, clean\, great staff

Cons: Paid too much\, ports disappointing

Recommends Carnival Breeze? No.

Considering how much I paid for a suite on the spa level\, I was very disappointed.