First Cruise - Great Time

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: March 01, 2013
I thought the ship was nice\, clean\, and the staff was very attentative and polite.

I would not say the entertainment was bad but my friends and I typically did our own thing instead of get involved with the provided entertainment.

The staff was extremely friendly\, knew me by name\, and always offering any type of assistance possible. Was really satisfied with the staff.

We had a balcony room with a queen (two twins pushed together) and a couch\, so there was plenty of room for us

Pros: pools\, bars\, service

Cons: water was rocky at times

Recommends Carnival Breeze? Yes!