Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

First Cruise - Great Time

Sail Date: March 01, 2013

I thought the ship was nice\, clean\, and the staff was very attentative and polite.

Pros: pools\, bars\, service

Cons: water was rocky at times

Recommends Carnival Breeze? Yes!

We had a balcony room with a queen (two twins pushed together) and a couch\, so there was plenty of room for us
The staff was extremely friendly\, knew me by name\, and always offering any type of assistance possible. Was really satisfied with the staff.
I would not say the entertainment was bad but my friends and I typically did our own thing instead of get involved with the provided entertainment.