Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Carnival Cruise

Sail Date: July 01, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The boat being new was a plus but I felt the ship overall was designed for half of the people they allow onboard. There were traffic jams everywhere\, buffet\, getting into/out of shows\, getting around in general was difficult. Yes i understand going in and out of a show there are a lot of people but the design of the traffic flow complicated things and aggravated everyone.

The ship cabin and areas were HOT! We went all the way down to Aruba so being in the sun all day was the norm and coming back to a cabin that would not cool down was the part of the trip that will cause me to never go on Carnival again. Yes i called engineering and they came and told me that was the temperature set and there was nothing they could do. Well there is something I can do and it is never take carnival again.

The entertainment was poor. While the entertainers gave it their all\, they were not the caliber you seen on Royal or NCL.

I will say they are the party ship\, where were fun times all over the boat all the time. We didn't have to look hard for things to do.

Pros: Time with Family

Cons: Overcrowding on the board

Recommends Carnival Breeze? No.

Stage entertainment was very poor\, comedy was OK and piano bar was fun.
Staff was great. Ben in the piano bar was our best friend the entire cruise.
The room was fine/new but the air would not turn down to make the room cool. For me after a hot day in the sun sweating while i am sleeping is NOT what i want!
Per my comments above the boat was new but I had design issues and there seemed to be to many people on board.