Great Ship

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: April 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Breeze
Overall a great ship, however the dining room and lido marketplace food could be improved. The cafes on the boat had the best food, Thandoor Indian was great, as were the burrito and burger joints.

Lido marketplace and dining room foods could be improved. I didn't have a single dessert I liked, they were all very bland and I tried one or two every day only to be dissapointed. The cafe foods were much better.

The boat had many options for entertainment that were all very enjoyable

We had a 9 year old and he had fun with the kids activities. However, I think they could have done more sport themed things like dodgeball and the like instead of crafty things.

All the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Beautiful ship, very clean, well maintained and our stateroom (oceanview) was wonderful!

I loved our stateroom. It wasn't as small as I thought it would be and we had two showers and sinks. It was cleaned twice a day and our service was great.

Pros: The Breeze was full of fun activities and beatifully designed

Cons: The food wasn't great and drinks are expensive

Recommends Carnival Breeze? Yes!