Overall - A GREAT Cruise

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: June 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Breeze
We went on the Carnival Breeze to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. When we first got onboard, the lobby of the boat was GORGEOUS! Once we got to our room, we were shocked to find that we were in a room that contained bunk beds, not a full or double bed. We tried to go down to guest services to have this situation rectified, but we were informed that there was nothing that they were able to do, as the boat was sold out.

Our steward - Jean, did his best to make sure that we were comfortable, even re-arranging the room so that we were able to join the beds together so that we wouldn't have to sleep apart!

The food was EXCELLENT! I've never eaten so well in my life! LOL
My favorite of the wait staff by far was Dilyana. She was very sweet, and always smiling. She even knew our names (first names may I add), and had cake and ice cream sent to us for our anniversary.

Again, Jean and Dilyana were the BEST!

I would have given a better review, but it was not the room that I requested. However, the room was very clean and neat.

Pros: LOVED the food!

Cons: Messed up our room, and you have to pay for EVERYTHING else besides food.

Recommends Carnival Breeze? Yes!