Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean

Carnival's Best

Sail Date: July 20, 2013

First of I am married with 2 15 year old daughters. We have sailed 9 times as a family and I can honestly say we had as much fun on this ship as the Oasis and Allure of the Seas. Sure the ship was not as big and didn't have the huge Royal Promenade which is great, but we had just as much fun if not more. I had read a lot of bad reviews about lines and too many kids, but we went on a sold out ship in the middle of the summer and the lines were fine. We never (ever) waited in a line for Guy's like people have said and we had no problems getting in for the comedians. The big production shows are no where near the caliber of RCCL, but the individual entertainers (solo pub singers, jugglers, comedians) were much better. Also, the lunch time food variety was way better than RCCL. We also had a lot better ports than the Allure or Oasis will ever have. In my opinion Carnival does not deserve the bad rep it gets and is a much better value than RCCL. (this cruise was $3,500 less than RCCL for the same time plus it was 8 days) I do however like RCCL, but I am not loyal to either and will continue to sail on both.