Never experienced such an excellent services and management

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 14, 2013
Ship: Carnival Breeze
Services started at Miami Port. Once on Ship, staff members were found to be more of family members , polite, friendly , there to help you with
smiley faces. Cleanliness on Ship, I was surprised with. Met your Senior Chef Vitthal, excellent and professional. Staff in jewelry store, very pleasant. Food ! My god, what a management. No shortage. They were ready to serve , all with positive attitude and pleasant approach. Only thing , I thought needed little more attention , is needs more time once on land. That put little stress on us as having to rush back to ship.
Any time , I plan Cruise, will be Carnival.

Being vegetarian, I was worried about food but found enough to satisfy my hunger. Also got food made by Chef , Indian dishes.

Excellent and very friendly.

Very clean and organized.