Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Beautiful ship, tastefully decorated

Sail Date: November 06, 2012

Decor pleasing to the eye. Great crew. Very good dining room food, except for bread and rolls.
Sportsdeck design is great, loved the exercise machines on that deck, something for everybody.

Pros: Sportsdeck\, dining room food

Cons: Variety of activities (no Zumba etc.)

Recommends Carnival Breeze? Yes!

Extremely clean\, hallways are wide\, bright and cheerful\, nice color scheme.
Love the my-time dining option. Only drawback on Carnival is the lack of any decent\, healthy breads/rolls.
I had a stateroom with bunk beds and loved it. As the 2nd bunk was not used\, it stayed hidden in the ceiling\, which gave me a lot of floor space. I really like the color scheme.
Very hard working crew\, especially in the restaurants.
Not so good. Why didn't Carnival offer regular dance classes with current trends? Country and Western is passe these days. Zumba is so popular\, should have had a certified instructor for sea-day classes. Why not Gangnam Style which is popular worldwide? Gym instructors were excellent.